To live a healthy life is something everyone should aim for. I chose physiotherapy as it is a career that allows me to guide someone to live a healthy, active lifetstyle. Without health, you cannot do the things you love.
Being able to help someone live a healthy life and them appreciating such a change is rewarding. To live pain free and functional is a blessing and with the skills and experience of being a physio, I can help someone get to this goal as close as possible. I specialist in jaw pain, Calisthenics injuries, Gym injuries and sporting injuries.
TMJ PainSpinal manipulative therapy
· Mckenzie mechanical diagnosis and treatment
· Mulligans joint mobilisations
· Sports taping
· Motor control retraining
· Proprioception and balance reconditioning
· Post-surgery orthopaedic rehabilitation
· Soft tissue work, trigger point therapy
· NDIS registered physiotherapist
Our staff are here to listen and help you live healthier, happier for longer
Book by phone