Or call us on 9822 7335
Welcome to Activ Therapy Dural!
Activ Therapy Dural is a team of expert Physiotherapists in Dural with years of extensive experience in Physiotherapy in Dural and the surrounding areas.
At Activ Therapy Dural, we deliver professional, results-driven physiotherapy care to help Dural and Hills locals stay healthy, pain free, active, mobile and independent for many years to come. healthy, active, mobile and independent for many years to come.
We are a team of Physiotherapists in Dural with many years of experience in helping our locals recover from their chronic aches and pains, including conditions such as:
· Lower back pain and sacroiliac joint (SIJ) pain
· Neck pain including headaches, vertigo, whiplash-associated injuries and jaw aches.
· Shoulder pain including rotator cuff tears, bursitis, impingement and tendonitis.
· Knee pain including patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS), ACL injury, ITB friction syndrome and patellar/knee-cap dislocation.
· Ankle pain including ankle ligament sprains, Achilles tendon injuries, plantar fasciitis and heel pain.
Using a tried-and-tested model for many years at his clinics Activ Therapy Casula and Activ Therapy Prestons, our Senior Physio Lawrence Khuu has relocated with a passion to create a positive health impact in the Dural and Hills District.
We take great pride in providing a high-quality individualised service to help you achieve your health goals. If you're not 100% happy with the quality of your consultation, simply let us know and we will give you your money back.
Why would we make that guarantee?
It’s because we want to make sure our clients and local community are happy so they can’t wait to refer their friends and family to us. And we also don’t like the idea of you paying us if we haven’t earned it - that doesn't sit well with us.
It’s as simple as that.
Our clinic is located at Round Corner at 2/16-18 Kenthurst Road, Dural. Look for the white and blue signage that is brightly lit at night time!
We are proud to serve the locals of suburbs including: Dural, Middle Dural, Galston, Glenorie, Kenthurst, Castle Hill, Kellyville Ridge, Hornsby, Asquith, Cherrybrook, Thornleigh and Pennant Hills, ,
If you’re ready to improve your health and regain your health, vitality and independence, contact our Physiotherapists in Dural now. We’re really looking forward to helping you!
Address: 2/16-18 Kenthurst Road, Dural 2158
Watch our video to find your way to our clinic
Services at Activ Therapy Dural
· Sports Physiotherapy
· Dry Needling
· Headache and Migraine Clinic
· BPPV (Vertigo) treatment
· Active Release Techniques
· Joint Mobilisations and Manipulations
· Sports Performance Enhancement
· Sports Taping
· Gym-Related Injury Prevention
· Barbell Sports (CrossFit, Power Lifting, Olympic Lifting)
· Chronic Disease Management
· Post Surgery Rehabilitation
· SFMA-Accredited Practitioners
· Workers Compensation Injuries
· Medicare Bulk-Billing (for Seniors and Students only)
· NDIS Physiotherapy (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
· NDIS Exercise Physiology
· Department of Veteran Affairs
· All Private Health Funds accepted
· Massage Therapy coming soon!!
Activ Therapy Chipping Norton is now servicing your suburb: