Colin completed his Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney. He is passionate about living healthy, active lifestyles offering both an active and hands-on approach to treatment.
Colin specialises in:
· Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) assessment and treatment - read Colin's info sheet on jaw pain
· Spinal manipulative therapy
· Mckenzie mechanical diagnosis and treatment
· Mulligans joint mobilisations
· Sports taping
· Motor control retraining
· Proprioception and balance reconditioning
· Post-surgery orthopaedic rehabilitation
· Soft tissue work, trigger point therapy
· NDIS registered physiotherapist
Having worked with sports teams has brought him insight as to how injuries happen in the first place. With this knowledge and previous private practice experience, he has a clear picture of the roots of the injury, providing treatment that not only targets your current complaints but also the contributing factors that led to the problem. Colin has a particular interest in temporomandibular joint (TMJ) physiotherapy, having done additional training on the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of this problem region.
To get the most out of Physiotherapy he provides self management strategies so you know what to do in between physiotherapy sessions.
Colin likes to listen and collaborate with you so that your goals are met in a timely manner and he ensures that there is a clear physiotherapy plan so you are informed about each step of the treatment.
He is keen to regularly seek what new treatment approaches are out there to bring you the best he can offer.
His hobbies includes being a regular gym-goer, recreational gymnastics and chilling to music.
Special interests include: gymnastics injuries, back pain and neck conditions